HydroTap G5 BCHA60 Celsius All-In-One Arc Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
View our range of finishes for this product.
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Zip HydroTap Design Range CELSIUS All-In-One Boiling & Chilled Filtered water, plus Hot and Cold washing up water from a single tap (hot and cold water supply required). The system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including boiling water safety mode, 2 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and 2 hour sleep mode, 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, 100% water efficient air cooled technology, and 0.2 micron water filtration. Easy to install integrated ventilation tray included.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Chilled Cups per hour
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Zip HydroTap Design Range CELSIUS All-In-One ARC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Cold and Hot
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 2.1kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W395mm x D464mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- Wels Rating
- 5 Star, 6.0 litres
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
1. Installation and connection of your Zip Micro system must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. Zip Micro is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com/book-service-visit
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail
- Tap Detail