HydroTap G5 BCS100 Classic Plus Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Zip HydroTap Classic Plus Boiling, Chilled, Sparkling, Filtered water features simple, intuitive controls including continuous flow to fill bottles, Boiling water safety lock, and SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated within the new Classic Plus touch-pad for enhanced hygiene. The water system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and sensor activated 'sleep when it's dark', 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, 100% water efficient air cooled technology, 0.2 micron water filtration, and a refillable CO2 cylinder. Easy to install integrated ventilation tray included.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Combined Chilled and Sparkling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC PLUS Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 250kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 2.15kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Booster Power Rating
- Zip HydroTap Booster 2.2kW 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Supply
- 2 x 10 Amp socket outlets
- W395mm x D464mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail