HydroTap G5 UltraCare BCU40 UV Classic Tap Non-Carbon Filter Chrome
Zip HydroTap UltraCare Boiling, Chilled Filtered water system features SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, LED UV-C disinfection, 0.2 micron carbon free internal filtration, Life cycle maintenance plan in a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including boiling water safety mode, 2 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and 2 hour sleep mode, 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, and 100% water efficient air cooled technology. Easy to install integrated ventilation tray included.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Chilled Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.97kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W395mm x D464mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com
- Installation Detail