Econoboil 7.5 Litre White
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Wall mounted instant boiling water appliance. The Econoboil® employs twin chamber boiling water steam-heat-boost™ technology to recycle energy from steam to pre-heat the incoming cold water. The Econoboil® utilises thermostat temperature control, the main boiling water tank is wrapped with high performance insulation to ensure optimum efficiency. The Econoboil® is equipped with an external two-way classic tap.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
High performance moulded insulation panels
2-way classic tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 70kPa - Max 500kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Power Rating
- 2.4kW 220-240 V 50Hz
- H586mm x W329mm x D201mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE,
- 1 year
1. Must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
2. In some hard water areas where mineral scale accumulation can become a problem, consideration should be given to the maintenance required, adding a high capacity filtration or water softening system should be considered.
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail