Autoboil 15 Litre White
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Wall mounted instant boiling water appliance with integrates 0.2 micron MicroPurity™ filtration. The Autoboil® employs twin chamber boiling water steam-heat-boost™ technology to recycle energy from steam to pre-heat the incoming cold water. The Autoboil® has inbuilt self-calibration technology, utilises highly accurate electronic temperature control and incorporates a programmable digital display with 2 energy saving modes. The main boiling water tank is wrapped with high performance insulation to ensure the healthiest water and optimum efficiency. The Autoboil® is equipped with an external two-way classic tap.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
2.8” LCD display
2 user adjustable energy saving modes
0.2 micron MicroPurity™ filtration
Integrated double non-return
High performance moulded insulation panels
2-way classic tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 70kPa - Max 500kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Power Rating
- 2.4kW 220-240 V 50Hz
- H606mm x W401mm x D301mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE
- 2 years
1. Must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
2. In some hard water areas where mineral scale accumulation can become a problem, consideration should be given to the maintenance required, adding a high capacity filtration or water softening system should be considered.
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail