HydroTap Miniboil BA Classic Tap Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Please select a finish in order to add the item to cart.
Zip HydroTap Miniboil, Boiling and Ambient, Filtered water appliance featuring a stylish touch activated tap and a compact under bench command centre with externally mounted water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Zip HydroTap Miniboil CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.35kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W212mm x D269mm x H338mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM
- 12 months
1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. Zip Micro is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com/book-service-visit
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail