HydroTap G5 BHA60 3-in-1 Classic Plus tap with Classic Mixer Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Zip HydroTap Classic Plus 3 in 1 Boiling, Filtered water plus Hot and Cold washing up water from two separate taps. The system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and sensor activated 'sleep when it's dark', 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, 100% water efficient air cooled technology, and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Number of people
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 300kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.8kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W280mm x D313mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM
- Wels Rating
- 6 Star, 3.0 litres
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
'1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com'
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail