HydroTap G5 BCSHA60 5-in-1 Classic tap with Classic Mixer Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Zip HydroTap Classic 5 in 1 Boiling, Chilled, Sparkling, Filtered water plus Hot and Cold washing up water from two separate taps. The system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and sensor activated 'sleep when it's dark', 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, 100% water efficient air cooled technology, and 0.2 micron water filtration. Easy to install integrated ventilation tray included.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Combined Chilled and Sparkling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 300kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 2.15kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W395mm x D464mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- Wels Rating
- 6 Star, 3.0 litres
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. Zip Micro is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com/book-service-visit
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail