HydroTap G5 B100 Classic Plus Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
View our range of finishes for this product.
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Zip HydroTap Classic Plus Boiling Filtered water features simple, intuitive controls including continuous flow to fill bottles, Boiling water safety lock, and SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated within the new Classic Plus touch-pad for enhanced hygiene. The water system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and sensor activated 'sleep when it's dark', SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC PLUS Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 200kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.8kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Booster Power Rating
- Zip HydroTap Booster 2.2kW 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Supply
- 2 x 10 Amp socket outlets
- W280mm x D313mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1 metre of the product.
3. Zip Micro is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com/book-service-visit
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail