Zip HydroChill™ HCF200 Chilled Filtered
The new Zip HydroChill is the answer to supporting staff and customers’ well being through healthy hydration. Embrace the refill revolution and reduce environmental impact, without sacrificing time or convenience. Delivering up to 200 litres of filtered water, chilled or ambient water per hour, HydroChill is the perfect solution for corporate and commercial use, where high volumes of drinking water are needed straight from the tap.
- Manufacturing Code
- Ambient Litres per hour
- Chilled Litres per hour
- 2 Lever Chrome high flow bottle filling tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 172kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Supplied with a 350kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 230V 50/60Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10Amp GPO
- H 675mm x W540mm x D490mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM, ARC
- Comprehensive 12 Months parts and labour warranty
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroChill products are air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com
- Installation Detail