Zip HydroChill HCF120 Chilled Filtered
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
The new Zip HydroChill is the answer to supporting staff and customers’ wellbeing through healthy hydration. Embrace the refill revolution and reduce environmental impact, without sacrificing time or convenience. Delivering up to 120 litres of filtered water, chilled or ambient water per hour, HydroChill is the perfect solution for corporate and commercial use, where high volumes of drinking water are needed straight from the tap.
- Manufacturing Code
- Ambient Litres per hour
- Chilled Litres per hour
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- 2 Lever Chrome high flow bottle filling tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 172kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Supplied with a 350kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 230V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10Amp GPO
- H 616mm x W425mm x D425mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM, ARC
- Comprehensive 12 Months parts and labour warranty
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroChill products are air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com
- Installation Detail