Tudor Under Sink 5L
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Open outlet, single point of use, under sink storage water heater with external temperature control, incorporating a frost protection setting to protect the heater when not in use and a low watts density spiral heating element for rapid recovery and long life.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Water Pressure
- Min 50kPa - Max 350kPa
- Water Connection
- "12.7mm BSP "
- Power Rating
- 2kw 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- H375mm x W255mm x D215mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE,
- 12 months
1. Automatic product selection is no substitute for planning by an expert, please consult with your local Zip representative to ensure the product you have chosen is suitable for its intended application.
2. Instantaneous water heaters require dedicated high Amperage Single or Three phase power supplies, please consult with you electrician or electrical design engineer to ensure you have the correct power supply available for the product you have selected.
3. Must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
- Installation Detail