CEX-U 11kW - 13.5kW 50°C
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Fully electronically controlled instantaneous water heater, Twin-Temperature-Control TTC® and LCD key control panel for precise hot water supply. Limited to a maximum of 50°C in accordance with AS3498; no tempering valve required.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Water Pressure
- Min 200kPa - Max 1000kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Power Rating
- MPS® (Multiple Power Setting) 11 or 13.5kw 3 ph 400V 50/60 Hz
- W177mm x D108mm x H294mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE,
- Commercial usage 12 months. Residential usage 5 years
1. Automatic product selection is no substitute for planning by an expert, please consult with your local Zip representative to ensure the product you have chosen is suitable for its intended application.
2. Instantaneous water heaters require dedicated high Amperage Single or Three phase power supplies, please consult with you electrician or electrical design engineer to ensure you have the correct power supply available for the product you have selected.
3. Must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
- Installation Detail