Sitemaster 140 BCF 19
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Zip SiteMaster IP23 rated freestanding chilled drinking water appliance. With Anti-vandal, easy to clean tapware.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Bubbler and Heavy duty Carafe tap
- Water Pressure
- 150kPa- 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Power Rating
- 220-240V 50Hz IP23
- 915mm x 354mm x 359mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, ARC
- 12 months
Installation Requirements'1. Installation and connection of your Zip upright chiller must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains potable water and waste connection and suitable mains electrical connectionclose to the unit.
3. Your Zip Upright chiller is fan cooled and requires a ventillation gap of 50mm on all sides.
4. To be positioned for easy access and on a level surface.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com'