Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
This product is not available for online sale. Please contact Zip for more information.
Zip ChillTap under-bench chilled filtered drinking water appliance.
- Manufacturing Code
We’re here to help. Contact us for advice or more details.1800 42 43 44 Email Us Find a Retailer
- Carafe Tap single lever
- Water Pressure
- 150kPa- 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Water Valves
- intergrated 500kPa pressure limiting valve and Dual Check valve
- Power Rating
- 335mm x 280mm x 475mm
- 12 months
Installation Requirements'1. Installation and connection of your Zip ChillTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. ChillTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com'