Update for Service Bookings
18 Aug 2020
During these unprecedented times for our industry, businesses across Australia are making adjustments to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
We want to reassure you that Zip Water is actively monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide you with our products and services.
We continually review and update how we operate to ensure we continue to conduct our business in a COVID safe manner.
One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our staff and you is to review our face to face interactions.
Here are some of the key steps we are taking:
• We are instructing our technicians to maintain the physical distancing requirements set out by the relevant public health authorities from other people on-site
• We have suspended the need for a signature on our electronic proof of service system;
• Our technicians have been equipped with with face masks, hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes so that they can maintain our normal high standards of hygiene
• We have enacted pro-active procedures should any of our Zip Water employees report they are feeling unwell so they do not continue at work
Following the 2nd August announcement by the Victorian State Government regarding Stage Four restrictions, our VIC service technicians are continuing to visit customers under the conditions permitted by the Victorian Government.
Our approach has been and will continue to be, to monitor the situation daily and implement precautionary measures, in line with public health and government guidelines.
This may mean it could take longer than normal to service your products, however, if you can allow us access outside of normal business hours and weekends please inform us when you request your service visit as we may be able to offer this to you, location dependant. This will also reduce any risk to our team and yours alike.
There may be times where we will be unable to provide you with our services. For example if we are not permitted to as a result of government restrictions, such as the Victorian Stage 4 Restrictions, or the risks of providing the services are too high. We will discuss these such issues with you so we can hopefully accommodate your needs in an alternative COVID safe way.
Your co-operation is appreciated when our team are attending:
• We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting physical contact with anyone at your location in accordance with the physical distancing guidelines. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
• Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that have tested positive before we attend or make our technicians team member aware when they call ahead of the visit
• Ensure you allow our technicians access to your restroom for hand washing and use of your sanitiser
To ensure we can all help each other reduce the risk please inform us if the contact details we have for your business need to be updated, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change, for up to date information please visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
To book a service with Zip Water's qualified water system experts click here