HydroTap G5 B60 Classic Chrome
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Zip HydroTap Boiling, Filtered water system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and sensor activated 'sleep when it's dark', SteriTouch® antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.8kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- W280mm x D313mm x H333mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail