Zip HydroTap G4 B 160
Zip HydroTap G4 Boiling Filtered water appliance featuring a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark" and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Zip HydroTap CLASSIC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 172kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.9kW 220-240V 50/ 60Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10Amp GPO
- H333mm x W280mm x D313mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
Installation Requirements"1. Installation and connection of your Zip HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zip scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zip Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zipwater.com"
- Installation Detail