HydroTap Micro B 10 Bright Chrome tap
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
The new Zip Micro is our smallest system, designed to fit under almost any bench, but still delivers perfectly boiling water at your fingertips. Zip Micro is perfect for small workplaces with up to 10 people.
- Manufacturing Code
- Boiling Cups per hour
The new Zip Micro is our smallest system, designed to fit under almost any bench, but still delivers perfectly boiling and chilled water at your fingertips. Zip Micro is perfect for small workplaces with up to 10 people.
To learn more about Zip Micro please click here.
- Micro Tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 150kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.39kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- H340mm x W180mm x D270mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, RCM
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Installation Layout 3D/2D DWG
- Installation Detail