DSX Touch three phase 18-27kW 26-39 amp 60 deg C
Please purchase a HydroTap first
Upon purchasing this product, our customer care team will contact you to discuss the following requirements:
- Is the Zip unit onsite?
- Sufficient Power Supply - 1 x 10 amp (within 1 metre of the installation location)
- Water available to unit
- Is stone bench cutting required?
- Will your Zip unit be installed over a font or sink?
- Sufficient space available in cabinetry - available in the product install guide
Fully electronically controlled instantaneous water heater, with Automatic flow control. An approved Temperature Limiting Device, such as a Tempering Valve, is required on the hot water outlet line and must be set/commissioned to a Maximum 50 Degrees Celsius to satisfy the regulatory compliance of AS3500.4, when serving personal ablutions fixtures.
- Manufacturing Code
- Water Pressure
- Min 200kPa -Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Power Rating
- MPS (Multiple Power Setting) 18kw or 21kW or 24kW or 27kW three Phase 400V 50/60Hz
- H468mm x W239mm x D96mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE
- Commercial usage 12months. Residential usage 5 years
1. Automatic product selection is no substitute for planning by an expert, please consult with your local Zip representative to ensure the product you have chosen is suitable for its intended application.
2. Instantaneous water heaters require dedicated high Amperage Single or Three phase power supplies, please consult with you electrician or electrical design engineer to ensure you have the correct power supply available for the product you have selected.
3. Must be installed by a suitably qualified person in accordance with manufacturers instructions and with all relevant plumbing and electrical regulations.
- Installation Detail