updated service guidelines
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak - What you need to know when booking a service visit with Zip Water
During these unprecedented times for our industry, businesses across Australia are making adjustments to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
We want to reassure you that Zip Water is actively monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide you with our products and services.
We continually review and update how we operate to ensure we continue to conduct our business in a COVID safe manner.
One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our staff and you is to review our face to face interactions.
- We are instructing our technicians to maintain the physical distancing requirements set out by the relevant public health authorities from other people on-site
- We have suspended the need for a signature on our electronic proof of service system;
- Our technicians have been equipped with face masks, hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes so that they can maintain our normal high standards of hygiene;
- We have enacted pro-active procedures should any of our Zip Water employees report they are feeling unwell, so they do not continue at work
- We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting physical contact with anyone at your location in accordance with the physical distancing guidelines. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
- Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that have tested positive before we attend or make our technicians team member aware when they call ahead of the visit;
- Ensure you allow our technicians access to your restroom for hand washing and use of your sanitiser;
- When booking a service call if you could please advise us of any site protocols before the technician attends site.
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change, for up to date information please visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
To book a service with Zip Water's qualified water system experts click here